Monday, April 28, 2014

Review ENCHANTEUR PARIS Whitening Body Lotion

Assalamualaikum...

Not so much of review like other beauty experts out there. Tapi janji yang ini sincere punya!

Cerita dia macam ni....Few months back while still busy doing my Masters thesis..I have this problem di mana kedua-dua belah siku jadi lebih hitam. Punca? Sebab tak ada proper study area, I always lying on the carpet and that's when kerap bergesel siku dengan kapet sampai hitam legam! Serious...

At first tak perasan langsung...when you were too busy with something else kadang-kadang akan ada benda yang overlooked. Especially less important macam siku? Kalau hitam dekat muka sah la panik se taman! Bila dah perasan ada masalah tu, walaupun I'm the one who covers my aurah still concern pasal siku hitam. Rasa less confident pulak. Macam bila jumpa orang, siku tu ada mulut bagi tau "saya hitam sebab tuan saya tak pandai jaga." OUCH..

Definitely masa untuk bertindak. Pada satu hari yang indah (heheheh)as I was blog hopping, I found this one review by famous blogger NameeRoslan pasal product ni. Eh good lah her, she buat review then I read pastu I pergi beli dekat Guardian. Boleh baca di sini. She so tamak beli semua range. I waras lagi, I just bought what I need...


This was an instant pick sebab 'Triple whitening' is believed to be the solution for dark areas on our body such as elbows, knees and the back of our neck. I bought the bigger bottle 300ml for RM14.90 Very much affordable for everyone. I must say this size is not suitable nak bawak travel. The packaging nothing fancy. Bau dia memang made to captivate lah. Derived from Belle Amour which consists of Apple Melon, Blackcurrant and Parisian Pink Rose Petal. I personally coupled this with the matching Roll-On Deodorant. Semerbak ok.

The 3 effective ingredients are :

Vitamin B3
Assists the aggregation of melanin to prevent pigmentation.

Sakura Concentrate
Works against tyrosinase activity to even out skin tone.

Licorice Concentrate
Prevents the formation of dark pigment from the exposure to UV rays.

Oh ya, I super kiasu nak cepat putihkan balik siku....apply both Enchanteur Paris Whitening Body Lotion on top of Nivea Intensive Moisture Serum setiap kali lepas mandi di waktu pagi dan sekali lagi before going to bed. Hasilnya, sungguh berkesan. Sekarang tidak sehitam dulu lagi. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think