Monday, April 21, 2014

Philea Resort & Spa in Ayer Keroh, Melaka


Assalamualaikum..

We were at Philea Resort & Spa in Ayer Keroh Melaka last weekend (click here for the FP page). Well to be honest, since it was a company sponsored trip so I didn't bother to check out review about the hotel. My feelings about having to go there was like "okay lah jom" with nothing much to expect. Though I heard hubby was saying "kita nak pegi tido hotel mahal ni".

First the location, it is exactly after the Ayer Keroh toll on the left. You masuk sikit then see signage to the hotel. I dah suka dah sebab tak sesat. Then parking..hmm yang ni I would say no proper parking lah. Sebab we had to park our car by the road side. Memang designated parking tu by the road side. Luckily we got the first parking space nearest to the lobby. Kalau nasib kurang baik, furthest parking then have to walkkkkkk a bit. Yang ini mungkin boleh mengundangkan kemaharan jika kurang sabar. Don't fret, lepas register, nak pergi bilik boleh naik buggy service. Depends on which room number, boleh jadi kena jalan jauh..dengan beg berat dan budak lelaki dua orang yang lasak....wajib naik buggy.


Sampai-sampai je, I was likeeeeee.. WOW WEE...lush of greenery pokok and bushes...and bilik semua macam cottage in the jungle tau. Tak sabar nak check in! Tapi have to wait till 3 pm. Plus we had to do our telematches semua. Ok then we headed to padang. The padang...waaaahhh rumput cantik hijau je..well trimmed. Dua kali tengok, nak marah! It's artificial grass. Sampai hati tau.. Lifeless..no fresh smells of green grass and all.


The boys were in team 4. They were so excited to win all games sebab nak dapat hadiah. So happy to see them get to mingles with other children. Tak malu dan pandai juga bawa diri. Teringat when I was a kid. I was the reserved type. In fact now also macam tu tak berapa pandai nak berkawan or start the conversation. I heran tengok my other half tak kering idea tegur orang merata! He's really good at it.

Lepas Kids telematch, then the ladies turn. I kena paksa by the kids and Mr King Boss suruh joined the team main soccer bowling. Alah, tendang bola kena aim bottles arranged like ten-pin bowling. Kena la jugak 1-2 biji botol tu. Hahahhaha..nasib baik!



Look at the room! Cantik takkkk? You got to see for yourself kot nak rasa lagi Wow... hehehe..I heard nak bina ni tak pakai paku. The wood imported from China. I godek Instagram #philearesortmelaka and saw gambar @fouziahgous celebrated birthday husband dia kat sini 3 weeks ago.


Bye for now Philea Resort & Spa. Insya Allah ada rezeki boleh datang lagi. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think