Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster



Assalamualaikum..

I started to use this skin booster for about a month now, two weeks before Adania Skincare (the review here). Reason? My skin got so dry. I had flaky skin at the corner of mouth both sides. Nampak macam air liur basi kot kadang-kadang tu and worst it becomes darker. Hahahha.. It all began when I went for facial and the beautician suggested only this (with some other items plus the 6 facial programs - nak kena pow dah ni!). I managed to escape unhurt, but slightly a hole in my green purse for just this. RM252 for 30ml, to be used twice a day morning and night for few drops each time. Estimated to last 4-5 months.



It has no color. Liquid form. No fragrance too. It won't leave skin feeling heavy or greasy. I usually apply it after toner. Then top it with face oil, moisturizer and last but not least the SPF (during the day). It works for me so far. Especially once I used it together with Adania Skincare. I notice that it does keep my skin moisturized and shoo away dull/dry skin.

Will go for second bottle, for sure (errr..will double check my purse first :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think