Friday, May 16, 2014

Selamat Hari Guru 2014


Assalamualaikum...

Selamat Hari Guru! Tahun ni tema nya Pencetus Kreativiti, Penjana Inovasi. All I can say, it's not easy being a teacher. Everyone should respect teacher for their guidance and knowledge they have shared. Tambahan pulak guru for young children. God knows how sabar they are melayan karenah anak-anak kita, yang kita sendiri belum tentu larat nak layan. I want my kids to have respect to all the teachers. I heard..countless time, ilmu yang kita dapat lebih berkat kalau kita mengormati guru.

Cerita hari ni...for the first time since schooling, Idrees told me he wanted to give something for Teacher's Day. I feel proud of him. That was entirely his idea to give fruits. When asked nak beli buah apa..."Grapes.. Apple, Lychee". Mana nak cari anak oi Lychee. Hari tu adalah kat pasar malam, but if you want me to buy tonight belum tentu boleh dapat. Giant or Hero selalu tak ada pulak jual.

I ada banyak bakul dekat rumah. Plan nak jual dekat Mudah.my sampai sekarang tak berjaya advertise lagi. Datang pulak idea, why don't I give a fruit basket!

Lupa pulak nak snap the photos. Bought grapes, oranges and pears. I also bought a piece of plastic wrapper and greeting card. I still have the red color ribbon at home. Dalam 15 minutes siap bungkus semua with mom's help. Asked Idrees to write down his name and today's date. Senyum-senyum simpul je budak kecik tu. I bet he's happy with the effort and result.

Well, Idrees sometimes very sweet boy. He asked if I spent a lot for this and if I still have some money left. I said ya sort of lots being spent tinggal sikit je duit (hehehhe ayat sedih). He went to get his wallet and handed me RM10. That's all the money he has. Awwww so sweet rasa nak gigit pipi dia!

What about his brother? When I asked Adam, you know today is Teacher's Day you want to give anything to your Muallim and Muallimmah? "Buat apa nak bagi?" Told him adik gave fruit basket, "Okay, minggu depan kita bagi sesuatu".

What's your story?


2 comments:

  1. Selamat hari guru buat semua cikgu2. 1st time gak anak minta hadiah utk bagi kat cikgu, Iols bagi FM jer. Dah lama tempah tapi tak sempat nak balut ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Fiza. Terima kasih kerana sampai ke sini dan komen. :-) Yang penting ikhlas nak bagi hadiah betul tak..

      Delete

Tell me what you think