Thursday, October 9, 2014

Supermakwannabe as a gardener



Assalamualaikum...

According to Wikipedia, A gardener is someone who practices gardening, either professionally or as a hobby. He or she will take care of the garden and has gardening skills per se.

So, I am a gardener too! I grow my own crops (jangan muntah darah dulu...I do have some tanaman okay) and now adding flowers into the list. Tapi kan....I forgot to ask the supplier apa kah nama pokok bunga ni! All I know, it's easy to take care. Tahan panas, outdoor type of plant. Kadang-kadang boleh la letak baja taik ayam ke kambing ke. Siram tu kalau miss pun tak pe lagi sebab dia memang tahan lasak.

Sepokok RM5 I beli dekat Yah Nursery Seksyen 27 Shah Alam. Sebab lupa tanya nama pokok bunga ni, soon nak kena repeat the trip. Ada modal boleh tambah sejenis pokok bunga lagi...

Who else here suka bercucuk tanam angkat tangan? :p

They say, gardening is a good therapy. It makes us feel renewed. Imagine the beautiful flowers blossoming...dengan warna yang cantik sejuk mata memandang... arrrghh rasa best kan? Jangan ingat shopping je theraphy okay!

Tata..


p/s: I already have belalai gajah, terung, kunyit and limau purut in my kebun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think