Friday, May 30, 2014

Review Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant


Assalamualaikum..

Recent facial dekat Treat & Care Beauty the beautician gave this sample for me to try. I was a bit concerned about my skin yang sangat kering dan suram. Told her that I'm already using Dermalogica Hydrating Booster (read review here) and it seems skin getting better now. So she suggested to also use microfoliant to get rid of the dead skin and that can make my complexion looks more radiant. Katanya!

So tempting nak beli. But it's not in my budget obviously. 75ml for RM250. Of course lah she talked me into buying the item for few times, almost jugak lah nak kata OKAY. Tapi, finally she yang mengalah and ended up gave me sample of 2 packets. Hehehe..I berjaya mengelak! Happy!


This is how it looks like. It's of fine grain that you have to mix with water and make it into foam like sebelum apply it to damp face. As for me, I concentrate more on nose area and the chin.

As the name implies, it can be used daily. However, I don't really trust exfoliants to be used everyday. It's like you pakai kertas pasir kikis satu permukaan hari-hari. Lama-lama nipis kan? Can't imagine our facial skin jadi cam tu.


Bare skin after using the exfoliant. Right sebelum basuh. After washing condition, I must say rasa licin dan mulus je kulit. Especially nose area. I know the white head, black head segala gone by then! I love this product. Using it once a week for now. A packet can last for 3 usage kot. Should I buy this? A friend of mine is suggesting another brand which could be a good substitute too. Hmmm...what exfoliant or scrub you are using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think